Heart Mind health mindfulness improve heart health
Research suggests a regular meditation practice could protect against heart disease.
Depression in the work place can be linked to heart disease: A two-way street
Guides to make your workplace healthier
- Healthy workplace guide: Ten steps to implementing a workplace health program, Second edition (PDF)
Provides easy to follow steps on creating a workplace that supports employees in leading healthy lifestyles, including how to get started, construct and implement a workplace health program.
- Healthy workplace activities: At a glance (PDF) Practical suggestions for activities that can be easily implemented within your workplace.
- Move More Sit Less Evaluation Toolkit Building on the Healthy Workplace Guide, this toolkit assists workplaces to evaluate programs aimed at moving more and sitting less. It provides step-by-step instructions on methods to choose, the questions to ask, and how to analyse and interpret results.
- Workplace Wellness Toolbox An overview of Heart Foundation resources for workplaces implementing their own workplace wellness programs.
- Catering and preparing foods Guidelines and resources for workplace catering
- BeUpstanding - A free interactive toolkit for getting your workplace to stand up, sit less and move more. Researchers at The University of Queensland designed this online resource to raise awareness and build a supportive culture to create a ‘dynamic’ workplace where sitting less and moving more is the norm.